Please watch this special announcement from CEO Scott Holley about his transition to his new role and an important time of transformation at SBC Wealth Management. Should you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your wealth advisor.
Hello, everyone. After founding SBC Wealth Management in 1983 and growing the company to a billion dollar RIA firm, it’s time for the next generation of leadership to take SBC Wealth Management to the next level. I will be retiring as CEO effective August 1st of this year, but I will remain involved as a major shareholder and senior advisor on the SBC team.
- Pat Morrow as Chief Executive Officer
- Carson Shadowen as President and Chief Operations Officer
- Erin Pentz as Vice President and Chief Operations Officer
- Andrew Fairman continuing to as Chief Investment Officer
- And we’ll be bringing a new position on toward the end of the year as Chief Growth Officer. That individual has already been selected, and we’ll be making that announcement as we move further into the year. I’m excited about it, as I think it’s an important thing for SBC and our growth as we move forward.
This is an important time in the world and for transformation at SBC Wealth Management. Our leadership team is well equipped to navigate the path forward with sound strategies and a continued focus on client success. While this is an emotional time and decision for me to step aside as CEO with so much going on, I know the time is right to enjoy many of my other passions including time with my wife, my daughters, and my grandchildren.
To that end, I want to pause and thank everyone that has been a part of the SBC journey. Most importantly, I want to offer my sincere thanks to our clients for your unwavering trust and support in our process, our capabilities, and our team today and moving forward.
I am convinced that SBC Wealth Management is poised for incredible future success and I look forward to being even a small part of it moving forward.