Women Wear Many Hats, But Investor Isn't Typically One of Them
Women save, on average, 43 percent less than men, despite:
- Owning 13 million businesses in the U.S.
- Making a majority of household finance decisions
- Being projected to own $72T, or 32%, of global private wealth by 2020
We believe that whether an individual investor or the spouse of an investor, women play an important role in managing finances. We take the time to educate and empower our female clients to feel confident:
- Understanding the types of investment decisions to achieve their lifestyle goals
- Knowing all of their financial options
- Being included in the reasons behind the decisions they are making
Women hold a lot of investment authority. It is our goal to help them feel comfortable, valued, and heard. If you are ready to get started creating your financial plan with a partner who is just as invested in your success as you are, contact us today!
Women Investors Blogs
Want more information about SBC, our processes, or our services?
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation today.